August 24, 2012

Enchantment!

This week we ventured to the Enchanted Forest while on HAW DE DAYS!!
I remember stopping here as a child, the memories are a bit fuzzy.
But how can a child forget at huge wonderland found under a tarp of trees.
What a wonderland it is indeed for little folks.
So fun to be able to take my wee man to sites that I saw with my parents so many years ago.
Last year this unique site turned 50!

It is truly a stop that everyone should consider.
Winding your way through the forest visiting old fairytale superheroes.
It can seem a bit creepy (the artistic design is a bit.... interesting) but you can't help but feel like you've stepped back in time.


You see these all over the park and I can't help but wonder who the heck would smoke in such a wonderful place for children?  GEESH!

And the cow jumped over the moon!

3 little piggies! Bean wasn't to keen to follow Grama into these houses. 
Can you blame him by the look of that wolf.  (See, I told you the artistic design was interesting).

However he was a huge fan of the Pooh family.  Hugs and Kisses all around!

We followed that famous yellow brick road and found more!!

A very rare photo with Mumma!

There were so many mini houses, complete with beds, stairs, tea sets.
Pretty much kid heaven!
We always knock before entering.

This was indeed my favourite!

Uhm... CREEPY!?

Where imaginations can run wild..

I can never take enough of these photos of my Mom and my boy.

Not sure how long this guy has to stay balanced on this wall.

Check this park out if you have a chance.
Just between Revelstoke and Sicamous British Columbia!

Have a beautiful weekend!
PEACE.

1 comment:

  1. Charlene24.8.12

    Awesome Pics of the excursion!!! Great JOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...