November 1, 2013

Thankful NOVEMBER!

November is THANKFUL month!
But really every month is.

Today we are especially happy to see our sweet Buggy Bug is doing well all things look to be "perfect".
Our wee Bug arrives hopefully this month...
This journey has been for me an incredible challenge.  But we are so in love already.
Crazy how that happens.

Some images from our sweet love today.
Squishy lips.
Button nose.
And runners build footsies.

I am so thankful!




I am joining a group of bloggers again this year and committing to one post each day in November.
Check out NaBloPoMo (NationalBlogPostingMonth).  You can see my posts from last year starting here: NOVEMBER





#thankfulnovember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...