November 28, 2013

Oh Christmas tree!!

Let's just get this out of the way…
YES. I took my camera to the Christmas tree lot.
NERD ALERT!
I can't help it.  I feel a panic lately to document every little thing we do… but I'm not sure how it is any different than before.  This documenting makes me so proud.
When baby arrives, there will be an even bigger ramp up of documenting me thinks.

It isn't yet Dec and we have our Christmas tree (something I've been TOTALLY against in past years).
In fact, I'm breaking all of my very own BAH-HUMBUG Christmas rules.  Going to blame it on the baby…. we MUST be organized before operation SURVIVAL kicks in!

Nah, I just know once this critter arrives the focus will shift slightly and we really want to offer Bean all we can this season.  So far it's been SO MUCH FUN!  Who knew?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...