March 11, 2013

All kinds of Instagram.

I've been loosing my mind with IG.
I can't help it.
I love pictures.
I love random common grounds with strangers across the lands.
I love capturing my family (ok, mostly my child) doing silly things, every day.
And watching other families embrace the things that are also important to us.
I love the secret sarcasm with posting any thought as a hashtag.
#totallyinlovewithridiculousness
#itsoktobeajackasswithahashtag
#ilovebeingamom

Here are a few from the last few weeks.
Follow along, I'm PLUSONEWEEBEAN


1 comment:

  1. Even your phone pics are amazing. The sun peeking through the clouds and the snowy mountains is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...