September 15, 2012

Nature!

I give most of my nature love to the rural area I grew up.
The country!
However, I have to pass along a bit of tenderness for a hiking spot in our own back yard, almost literally. Douglas Fir Trail.

Nature is passing out hugs indeed this September.  It has been a beautiful month so far!!
(**warning - heavy nature photo post!)


As long as the wee man has his combine in hand he is happy tucked back and up.
Thank you to our generous friends Brian & Kristy for loaning us their child carrier.
We've since found one on KIJIJI!


And in other hiking adventures later on in the weekend near West Bragg Creek...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...