September 27, 2012

Chocolate Chip AMAZING!

This is my MOM's recipe!
I posted another chocolate chip cookie recipe here...
I may have said it was the best... but I told a wee fib!
My Mom's recipe is the BEST!

I may have made this recipe TWICE this week.
I had to!
Friends are having babies!
Friends are having tea parties!
Friends are having cravings!
A girls gotta do...


Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies
2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup canola oil
2 eggs
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Cream butter, oil, eggs, sugars & vanilla.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Drop on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 335 degrees for 12 mins.

Here is the most important rule.... DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE BEAUTIES!
If you do anything, undercook them.  No one likes a crusty, dry, chocolate chip snack.

AND
Be warned.
If you substitute butter for margarine (who the hell does that?!) or apple sauce for the sugars I am not responsible for the epic disappointment.
DO NOT ruin a perfectly good and fattening cookie by trying to make it healthy, that is LAME!  Where I'm from it is anyway.

SOOOOOOO GOOD!
Thanks to my friend Colleen for asking for this recipe.  It prompted me to post


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...