November 2, 2012

November...

We are back in Fernie.
** insert shining lights and angelic music!**
We are in love with this corner of the earth.
Here is proof...


We are all about pockets these days...

and rocks...
pockets and rocks!

and don't forget the love of diggers.
it is as strong as ever.
he spots them a mile away.

The ski hill is a month away from go time.
ONE MONTH!

This right here is what I am most thankful for tonight...

 I will be posting each day in November to honor #thankfulnovember... and National Blog Post Month 2012 (nablopomo). NaBloPoMo is run by BlogHer.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! I am here from NaBloPoMo and I love these photos! Wonderful-precious memories of one very happy child!

    Cheers, Jenn
    http://www.wine-n-chat.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...