November 18, 2012

Honey Lemon Salad dressing.

My favorite dressing on the planet.
Easy, fast, light!
Delicious.
I find this best on salads with nuts and cheese (uhm hello, everything is better with cheese).
I found this gem in a tiny house style restaurant in Revelstoke BC.
Sadly the spot is no longer around, but I was smart enough to buy a recipe book there way back when.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.  I make large batches and am never disappointed.


Honey Lemon Salad Dressing
200 ml Honey
350 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
450 ml Canola Oil
15 ml Salt
5 ml White Pepper

Combine all ingredients, whisk together and store unused portion in a covered container in the refrigerator.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...