October 2, 2012

Seize the moments!

The number of pictures I take is directly proportional to how happy I am.
Without a doubt, every single day, all day long.... PICTURES MAKE ME HAPPY.
I will always have time to take photos.
Big camera.
Little camera.
iPhone camera.
Seize the moments.
TAKE MORE PICTURES!
You'll never regret it.

Some of my Instagram feed photos are below.
PLUSONEWEEBEAN is where you'll find me on IG!

Hope you are having a great week so far.
October is my favorite month.  My baby arrived in October.  It is a month of THANKFULNESS!

And right now we are getting our THANKFUL on!
Baby Beanie is approaching the big TWO next week.  Unreal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...