October 15, 2012

Great friends of ours....

let me steal their Saturday morning!
Niki and John are hard working parents, social butterflies, and parents of two CHARMING and very close in age minis... 
I happen to know that their days start well before 6am every single day!  Yes, BEFORE 6am!
Who gets up this early, looks this good, and has this kind of fun?
They are pretty amazing folks, parents, and Professionals.
I'm happy to know them.

Isn't she stunning!  Seriously.

One of these days I'm going to drag this Mamma out all alone for a shoot.


Thank you John, Niki, Oliver & Roland for your Saturday morning!
And for the great lessons I took away from our photo session.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!
    Your photos just keep getting better...and they started out at a place that was pretty darn amazing!
    Well done, mumma!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...