May 14, 2012

Monday in the garden.

Today Andrew and I planted our garden.
I'm more than sure that most city yards don't have gardens anymore.
I grew up with a huge garden (which also meant huge amounts of weeds).  Can't imagine not passing along the gardening tradition to the Bean and have him miss out on pulling weeds.
We looooove fresh bits right out our back door.
Let's see if tomorrow brings snow?  That's usually the way it goes isn't it?
I took a few pics with my iphone.  I was too lazy to bring out the big guns. He was right in the action the entire time.
HAPPY MONDAY!




1 comment:

  1. We have a veggie garden. I love being able to harvest fresh produce from our back yard :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...