May 19, 2012

May Long WKND (2011)!!

I went through some of my DRAFT posts to tidy things up.
Came across this one that I forgot to post. DUH ME!
Thought I'd post it today.
Oh how we've changed.
Oh how we've grown.
We are in Calgary this May long instead of F town but we plan to do all of the same relaxing activities.
Have a super long weekend and go where ever you are going SAFELY!
PEACE
xo


May 2011 I wrote...
We had another family fun weekend in Fernie over the May long weekend.
Lots of exploring our favorite small town.  We managed to find new treats and corners that we'd never been to before.  Fernie continues to hug our hearts. It was also nice to get in a great visit with some friends, Aaron, Cat, and wee Julia who have a home there.
Another relaxing weekend in the mountains.  The sun was shinning and the birds were singing! Sigh....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...