May 3, 2013

April Blog Circle Challenge... SELFIES!

Once a  month I will be joining a group of Mothers and Photographers and post ~10 photos.... of the ordinary and not so ordinary moments of our days.
Once again I've linked up with these fab Moms for our monthly blog circle.
This month our goal was to attempt as many self portraits as we could manage.
I'm not at all a fan of photos of just myself, so I've recruited my favorite model for cute factor.


Please enjoy more SELFIE photos from some talented gals.  They are all such an inspiration.  Who knows, you may be inspired to try a few of your own self portraits, it was so much fun!
Mercedes and her family are adorable and she is incredibly talented.  I follow along with her photo feed daily.  You will want to check out her photos.  She is BOLD and awesome and one hell of a fun Mom by the looks of things.
Enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. Amazing Blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really went above and beyond this month. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, great pictures... and you know what? We are always behind the camera, rarely in front of it, with the kiddos, so GREAT work. You inspire me to do some selfies too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Sandra! You're too hard on yourself. You're beautiful in your photos! I like that Bean is in most of the photos, since at that age they're pretty much our constant companions, right? And besides, you're too cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your selfies!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...