August 11, 2017

Lately

We are going hard with this summer holidays stuff!
Hazy skies.  Smores, swimming, biking, hiking. Late nights, early mornings, and so much junk food.
BLISS.
Spending the majority of our time AWAY from the city in our happy place has been so satisfying to this Mom.
I feel so grateful to be able to have this time.

Annnnnnd my kids may be driving me slightly nuts as we are approaching mid August ... I'll admit it.
Give me all the steeped tea..... and chips.... and naps!

I have managed to tackle all back to school shopping (online) and catch up on my own work.
Feeling so good about this summer.

We will stay until we need to go to school.

Happy Summer.

Dear Mother Nature....
Please bring some rain to relieve our poor landscape, those fighting fires and with homes and livelihoods in danger.  We need it so bad.

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...