August 14, 2015

Beat the heat?!

It got up to 36.5 degrees C here this week.
How the hell do people function in this weather?
Seriously?  HOW!?

I'm beyond grateful we splurged and installed AC this July.
If you are thinking of it… do it.  So worth it!
BEST. MONEY. SPENT!!

THIS is how I feel about this heat….



THIS is how we feel about popsicles and all things frozen in this heat…



And these popsicle random photo shoots may turn into a tradition because obviously they are enjoying them…


Be careful how close you get… this is a messy job.




It is very safe to say my children are protective of their icy treats...



Happy Summertime… I think.
If you need us we will be getting giggly on sugary frozen pops!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...