April 19, 2015

Harvie Passage

An incredibly gorgeous place in our big city.
Next weekend I'm doing a photo session here so naturally I asked my number one 'Location Scout' to check things out.

It is a very peaceful spot with so much to hear and see right at the waters edge.
An amazing view of downtown and all sorts of beautiful city landmarks.

This area has undergone incredible transformation after the June 2013 flood devastation.
In fact, it continues to go through a transition to ensure safety and enjoyment for us all.
It is a beautiful spot for a run, walk, or mini adventure hike.



I'd highly recommend NOT walking along the train bridge as the one individual is in my photo collage below.  YIKES!!!

Check it out here for some really interesting tid bits...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...