September 29, 2014

Monday Funday.

I take my camera everywhere.
It doesn't bother me that I'm made fun of 90% of the time.
I have 75,000++ pictures to remind me of my blessings.
I don't want to miss a single moment of documenting my kiddos growth.

And I often harass them and take photos of them in our own home.
All.
The.
Time.

Today was Monday.
I needed to break it up with photos.
What is more cute than kiddos with only underoos and bright white sheets?

These were not easy to capture.
It is getting harder and harder.
There may have been a lot of "too close to the edge of the bed Anna" moments.
and
"watch where your feet are Andrew" reminders.
GULP.

Happy Monday.
Here is to a fun Tues, Wed, Thurs as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...