January 24, 2013

Friday favorites!

If it isn't magically obvious... I'm a photo lover.
An Instagram obsesser.
An iphone photo nut.
A lover of all things Tim Hortons, skulls, pink, and country.
I love every moment I share at home with my wee Bean... including poo diapers, ipad tantrums, digger dings in our walls, and messes we make.
I don't always smile while I love each of these moments.
Life is kindest to my heart when I keep things simple!

I'm a bit of a blog wh*re.  I love Mom blogs, country blogs, blogs about critters and kids, and pictures documenting life's loves.
I scan blogs every day for inspiration, therapy, guidance, prayer, and advice on staying sane.
I often come across THINGS I LOVE blogs that package up pretty things, amazing reads, stylish clothes... 
I don't relate to any of that stuff.
My Friday Favorite posts are jam packed with photos I've taken this past couple of days....

Happy Weekend.
Peace...
xox


2 comments:

  1. More lovely photos! The one with the folks trekking up the mountain is amazing. And kudos to your Wee Bean for being so cooperative for a haircut. =)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...