May 7, 2013

Sandbox. Diggers. All things BOY!

This weekend Papa and Dad built Bean a new sandbox.
We overcame the dreaded flu bugger that has been lingering for nearly 2 weeks and did it up right in the '11th hour'.
To say it is a HIT is a huge huge huge understatement.


The boy has managed to pack every item with wheels and diggers and loaders and buckets from the depths of every toy corner of our home to celebrate in the grande opening.
No toy shall be left out.



I look at our wee old repurposed sandbox and wonder....
WOW, big enough for a lady bug maybe?
But that is just my take on the matter.



A sandbox.
A child's right of passage?!


The sand tracking in the house has increased exponentially.
And the floor cleaning required by my standards is nearly out of control.
But someone thinks it's a fair upgrade.  And that is what matters.

Thanks Papa.
Thanks Daddy.
So happy my boy has a sandbox to dig in as I did when I was a little girl.






1 comment:

  1. ooh, this is a fantastic, big sandbox! look at all those diggers! I'm glad y'all are feeling better... what a perfect way to bounce back. You've got me wanting a giant sand pit now!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...